Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our 4th anniversary...

The day before we left for our trip (Sept. 27th) was our four year anniversary. Tom had been talking about wanting to get a piano for a really long time and I had started contemplating the idea of surprising him with one and having it sitting in our home when he got back from work. So, while my mom was here we went to a piano store that was having a huge closing sale and I found this older piano for a lot less than I was planning on spending. I arranged to have it delivered the morning of our anniversary while he was at work and it was so fun to get it all ready for him to come home and find it.

1 comments:

kristin said...

what a fun gift, and what a beautiful piano! I bet Taylor has fun playing it. :D

Glad to hear all the details of your trip. It sounds fun, even though it was so long.