Friday, December 14, 2007

At 24 weeks....

Well, I'm actually 25 weeks now, but I procrastinated to get these pics up...they're at 24 weeks. I went to the doctor today, drank the disgusting glucose drink (blahh!) and my sugar levels and iron levels are good! So, that's good. I do get a lot of back pain though and many of the other fantastic pregnancy symptoms that I'd probably rather not mention.... :-) The baby is moving around like crazy. The doc had a hard time getting his heartbeat today b/c he was all over the place. I was taking a bath a couple of weeks ago and saw my belly go sideways for the first time...does anyone know what I'm talking about? It's so alienistic! I was also trying to squeeze in a nap during Taylor's the other day and on the verge of falling asleep I felt a huge kick on my bladder that woke my right up....Well, that's what's going on in my pregnant life these days! Tonight once Taylor is asleep Tom and I are watching Pirates III. We'll see if I stay awake until the end...


Tom told me to stick my belly out as much as I could....Goodness, it's huge!
my little cutie...

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

you look so good and cute! You don't even seem that big...lucky you!