Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Craft it Forward...

I mentioned my friend Andrea, who helped me finish Taylor's dress (pictured earlier from the wedding we went to). She's an excellent seamstress and had this Craft it forward post on her blog...I couldn't resist, so I'm doing it too:

This is how it works:

The first three people to type "Melody is trying to be crafty!" in the comments on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.

Here are the contingencies:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.
6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.

:-) Fun, eh? I'm excited! Craft away!

5 comments:

Coty said...

I.just.can't.make.the.commitment.(answer to craft post ;)

However...we find out what we are having on June 23rd...less than a week away!!! I just can't NOT know ;)

Good Luck on the crafts!

Anonymous said...

"Melody is trying to be crafty!" I think this will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Whoops!! Sorry this is Sarah Rockwood, forgot to sign Curtis out of his Elders quorum account! NICE!

Michelle said...

"Melody is trying to be crafty!" I'm so excited for this!!!

Callie said...

Am I number three?!! Sarah confused me!! "Melody is trying to be crafty", and I want to be crafty too! FUN!!