Sunday, March 16, 2008

Delivery Day Eve...


My huge belly....

Taylor and Maddie running through the house naked....

heading to the bathtub...
This was actually a few days ago.....I am excited to see what she thinks of her new baby brother.


Whew! Time has flown by! So, tomorrow morning we call the hospital at 4:30 to make sure there is availability for us to come and then we're supposed to be there at 5:30!!! Yikes that's early! I decided that if by chance we can't go in in the morning then we are going to take Taylor to see Horton Hears a Who...I told Tom tomorrow I'll probably be telling him at some point that I would rather be at the theater watching Horton Hears a Who...but who knows? I just can't believe the time has come and I don't think much will sink in until we're actually holding our new baby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. I hope all goes smoothly today with your little St. Patricks day baby!

Megan Sorenson said...

Good luck, it will be such a relief when that little guy is finally here! I'm so happy and excited for you! Your little girl so cute, she looks like a little character. Let us know when he gets here!

Jensen Family said...

I am so excited to see the new little baby and to hear how the delivery went! I really wish I were having my baby right now, but I guess I will just have to wait! Good luck and I can't wait to see the pics! I have been thinking about you all day today!

The Farrers said...

The suspense is killing us! What's the news?! We're too excited for you guys to contain our excitement any more!!