Thursday, March 27, 2008

Max's Second Day: At the hospital and going home...

Sorry it has taken me a while to get more pics up...don't worry you'll soon be bombarded with pictures!!! I think we have taken hundreds in just the last couple weeks. Things are going quite well. The first few days coming home from the hospital were a little weapy, very sore but very good. I think we were blessed with a sweet, calm baby though because God knew our other "big" baby would have a hard time (I'm referring to Taylor). She is adjusting to Max being around and gives him kisses and pats, but she gets jealous and is doing a lot of screaming, crying and yelling. It's great fun! She's been such a good baby and child so it's hard to see her turning into a green eyed monster. I'm being pretty literal about the monster part! We are trying so hard to give her lots of attention...just like before. Hopefully, after a while she'll go back to her normal, sweet self. Any suggestions from you 'more than one kiddo' pros? So far we've only been peed on about 6 times in the last ten days during diaper changes!





Grandma!

He's one sweet, little baby!
getting ready to go home!





he's home!
It's crazy how fast they grow!
Home sweet Home!



2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

What a sweet little boy! I am sorry to hear about Taylor and I am just hoping that Ty doesn't do the same thing. I can understand...after all they've had all our love and attention thus far in life and now that has all changed in one day! Good luck and I am sure I'll be asking you for the advice when little Tag arrives!

Jensen Family said...

Sorry...one more thought! I love that you guys are getting peed on too! Advice...don't stand at the top of his head with you mouth open. I learned that the hard way and we still laugh about it today! Have fun!