Thursday, April 3, 2008

A few more baby pictures...

I know I should do those slideshows...but the one time I tried doing it a few days ago my computer decided to shut down after spending quite a while uploading the photos and I lost the slideshow. So, until I gather the patience to try it again I'll just upload it this quicker way. Things around here are going better and better. Taylor is behaving much better. Max is doing great and growing well. And, I'm feeling so much better! It's so nice to not be pregnant anymore-that's for sure! One funny thing though is that every night if I turn to lay on my back I always get this feeling that I shouldn't be laying on my back (like when I was still pregnant). Then I have to remind myself that it's okay now...I'm definately much more comfortable in bed and it's so nice!


It looks like he's telling a secret.

Our little package! I love when you wrap them up tight like this and they're so small!
Our cute little lady....
Our cute little man!
He's been smiling a lot...I love it. I think this pic looks like he's enjoying his daddy's piano playing...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute kiddos

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and tiny!! I also like the look of your blog. The spring colors are great. Glad you are feeling better now. Keep postin' pics. for us because he won't be that small for long.

Coty said...

oh my, he is sooo CUTE!!! I can't wait for mine, congratulations.

Tawsha said...

Congrats!! We're so happy for you guys! He looks like his momma =)

Jensen Family said...

What a cute little guy! I think he looks a lot like you. I am glad to hear that things are getting better and better. I am so jealous of you...not pregnant anymore and you have an adorable little boy! Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.