Monday, April 14, 2008

Brother and Sister...

Taylor has gotten so much better with Max. I honestly think she can't remember life without him now. He is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast the time goes by! This picture cracks us up because they are both smiling (Max is only ten days old in it and the following family pics) and he looks like he's in the middle of doing some sort of dance.
Our family...minus Maddie.
we were bribing Taylor to smile with smartees...smartees are our official bribary tool.
Taylor is holding her smartees and lately she makes such funny faces when we ask her to smile.
our sweet little guy.

Max gets loads of kisses from his big sister everyday!
Taylor making her funny smiley face again...it cracks us up!
I was going to erase these two bottom pics because they're already up but for some reason the computer won't let me so I guess you can see them in sepia as well.

4 comments:

EmWJ said...

So cute! And Mel, you look awesome, have you lost most of it? What a darling family!

Coty said...

Hey, yay for new pics!!! he is sooo cute! Mom, you are looking fabulous and happy. I hope all continues to go well for you guys...ttyl
Coty

Christensen Family said...

Your family is so cute! How is having two kids? It gets easier. Don't you look back at one kid and think "why did I ever complain?"

Jensen Family said...

I love the pics! Max is so cute and I love Taylors funny faces! Aren't kids the best entertainment! You are looking great...you don't even look tired! Glad to hear things are going good! Love you