Saturday, April 19, 2008

Park, Birthday, Max and Nursing Cover...

We all went to the park near our house the other day. The weather here has been really nice (it's 72 degrees right now) but then a couple of days ago it snowed about 4 inches and was cold for about 36 hours...at least it's mostly warm now.





my new bike...Tom and I are excited to start going on family bike trips. There are so many cool places in Colorado to explore.

my bike seat! Tom's so thoughtful!!! :-)



I've seen some nursing covers in magazines and thought it was such a neat idea and then a friend of mine had one at my baby shower and it seemed like it was pretty simple and easy to make...so while my mom was here, we made about 8 of them! They're anywhere from $25 to $40 bucks if you buy them from a store or online, but it only cost me about $5 bucks each to make them.






3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Those nursing covers would be nice. I can never get the blanket thing to work. The weather here has been crazy too. I just can't wait for the warmth so that the kids can play outside more. Your kids are so cute.

Jensen Family said...

You look fantastic for just having a baby a month ago! I am hope I bounce back as fast as you:)) I am sorry that I spaced your birthday...I am so bad, especially lately. I feel like my mind is completely gone. I loved the pictures of you and your kiddos. Max is so cute...are you just loving having a boy now? Love the nursing covers too...such a great idea. I am happy to hear that all is well. Love ya!

Sarah Rockwood said...

I love my new nursing cover. i can't wait to try it out...REAlly. You should bring everyone by on Saturday. I am going to set up the studio for maternity pics. We are all feeling much better!