Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our official "blackmail" pictures!!!

Well, Taylor has been spending some time sitting on the toilet lately and it's so cute that we haven't been able to help ourselves from taking some pictures of her... Yeah, we don't think anything has actually happened while on the toilet, but she's definately getting comfortable on it at least... I'm hoping we can have her potty trained by the time she's two, but I don't really know what I'm doing. So, who knows how that will work out. At least we have these great shots of her though to help her be a well-behaved teenager if you know what I mean! ;-) Oh, and she's definately gotten the word "poop" down. She says it all day long with a cute little high-pitched voice! It's so funny; we go in and get her up in the morning and she's starts to instantly gab about poop!
This is one of her following Tom's instructions to push...



3 comments:

Coty said...

Oh my, these are perfect blackmail pics lol. Seriously, you'll never get these times back, so click em when you can!!! so cute.

-Coty

Jensen Family said...

This is too cute! I love all of Taylor's facial expressions. Glad to see that life is going great! All is well here and I am hoping to set a date this Thursday! I have definitely been feeling things going on down low, so I am hoping that things are starting to happen...I am so done with this pregnancy! I'll keep ya posted!

Christensen Family said...

Don't you love potty training?! I hope that she does good for you. A book that I found useful was "Potty Wise for Toddlers" by Gary Ezzo and Robert Bucknam. It has worked great for our two. Good luck. Taylor is a cutie.