Saturday, May 24, 2008

Poop #2

Well, Taylor has pooped a second time in the potty! We're proud parents! I started reading Pottywise (thanks Holli for the suggestion...I love Babywise and didn't even realize there was a Pottywise). Anyway, I've only read about 15 pages so far and I've decided that I no longer have the goal to have Taylor potty trained by the time she's two. She just may not be ready...especially at night time. If she is...wonderful. But, if not...we'll get there. But, I'm pleased with her two poops so far!

2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

I love those books! They are ready when they're ready but it only took three days to potty train my oldest once he was ready. It was great. What it says really works. Good luck with it all.

Jensen Family said...

I am glad to know their is a Pottywise! Ty is quite ready for that, but when he is I will be reading that book. I love the car story...we have been debating about downsizing because gas is so expensive and I don't get good gas mileage in my SUV! Taylor and Max are so cute together. Josh and I realize just how big Ty is now that we have Tag. They really do grow up fast. I love the picture of their feet too! Love ya!