Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dr. A, Bonnie and the guy that looks like my dad...

Here's some of the many pictures from our recent trip. The following are pictures of my former professor from SMSU (or Missouri State) and his wife Bonnie. I hadn't seen them in almost 8 years! Bonnie and I
Tom and Dr. A
all four of us after the closing dinner at the national BSA conference
Tom and I during the dinner. It was so nice to be able to spend some 'kid-free' time together thanks to my wonderful Mom.
This is one of the teachers/presenter for one of the classes Tom and I went to together. He looks so much like my dad! His class was on prioritizing your time/stress and health. It was very good and interesting. While he spoke, he would raise his eyebrows and make expressions that look just like my dad's!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Melody! I am so glad to hear that you are reading our blog! I am really glad because now I found yours! Congrats on your family! Your kids are so cute. How about life with a two year old? :) No more boredom for us! Anyway, its great to see you are doing well and I am looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

Suzanne said...

He does look like your dad! How crazy! Max's carrier in the top pic with Bonnie, looks quite glamorous! Did you get it for those special nights out?!

MJ said...

It's my friend's carrier. She made it and I'm just borrowing it and am hoping to make my own soon. It is very simple and very comfortable so I love it!