Tuesday, November 4, 2008

'fall' luau...

Our church (ward) had a luau the weekend before halloween. It was fun and the food was great...but it was hard for me to get into it b/c it was....well, the weekend before halloween. Last year we had a chilli cookoff and trunk or treat. Everyone wore their costumes and it was more fall/season-ish. Anyway, we still had fun and loved being with our friends. I thought Taylor was so cute...this was the first time she wore a necklace for the entire duration without ripping it off and breaking it.

Taylor and one of her best buds.

dancing away...


I think Max looks like such a little doll in this picture...actually, he looks like a doll all the time to me but especially in this picture! :-)



playing ring around the rosies with her two very best buddies...while we were all waiting in the food line.




the fam!





1 comments:

Callie said...

Glad you guys had a good time...you are right, the food was good. It was hard for us to enjoy it, because Hayden would not sit down for anything!:) We actually left early because of that. I love the Luau idea (maybe in any other month?), but I think I would have preferred our Trunk-or-Treat tradition for October!