Thursday, January 15, 2009

Get yourself to OLD NAVY this weekend!!!

My incredible sister in law Emily called me yesterday with the exciting news! Old Navy tends to have this awesome sale twice a year where all the clearance items go on an additional 50% off!!! It's so fun to get great stuff for so cheap! Anyway, the sale started there in Utah where Emily lives yesterday. Here where I live it starts tomorrow (and goes through the weekend) and some stores may not do it at all. So, I'd call the store before heading out to find out their status. Also, at some of the stores they let you purchase the stuff up to 2 weeks in advance and then bring the in receipt (you may need the stuff too) for a price adjustment once the sale starts (that's what the kiddos and I were up to this morning!) That way you miss the crowd and get earlier dibs on the stuff you want/need.

So, Happy Shopping Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Callie said...

I went to Old Navy today and bought over $120 worth of stuff for $30!! I can't tell you how much I love a good deal. I get all giddy about it! :) So, thanks again for the reminder!

Coty said...

We hit the sale too! Rhoane is set for the next three years....j/k lol.
I love Old Navy sales!

In Good Company said...

After reading your post we went to Old Navy and found some GREAT sales. THANK YOU for letting us know!