Friday, April 3, 2009

Just have the CARE neccesities!

We had such a fun enrichment (church ladies) activity last night...we all had to bring our purses and they gave prizes for people that had the largest purse, the most stuff in their purses, the most random stuff in their purses and so on. We at a yummy dinner (which we didn't have to prepare ourselves! ;-) and ate lots of yummy cake. It was a really creative, fun, lively evening and I loved it!

I was asked to be in a skit with these other two awesome, hilarious ladies...we had lots of fun practicing and doing it together. It reminded me of my FFA days where we always had fun doing lots of goofy skits. It's nice to be able to still get a chance to do that again from time to time. Anyway, this clip is long! 7 1/2 minutes...and there's some not so impressive solos at the end of it (I'm only referring to mine!) but I thought I'd still put it up for the other ladies to be able to see and show their families if they want to...I'll still get a copy of it on a dvd for you!

Thanks Linda (the lady on the left), Terri (the lady on the right), DeeDee (the piano player) and Donna (the skit writer-she's under the table handing me stuff :-)! It was lots of fun!

2 comments:

Jarad said...

That was so cute!!! I didn't know you were in FFA!

Callie said...

I loved, loved, loved your skit! I don't think I ever remember giggling so much at an enrichment night! Sue and Donna are awesome for putting that together, and you three were so funny - great job! :)