Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my friends...

I feel SO blessed by the great people I can call friends! Here are a couple of those friends' most adorable blogs:

Callie

This momma of three is just starting to use her creative, artistic talent to help other people have less stress on their occasions. And, she is SO good at it! I feel blessed that she took her time to help me learn some of her tricks to make Max's cake!

Brooke

This gal is also super creative and talented! She's also a mother to four and get this, she's paying her kids 60 bucks to go off sugar for the summer (and she bakes these amazing deserts!). Her kids are actually excited about the challenge! How cool is that?!

I just wanted to share some of them with you because they are so worth sharing! Those are just two of the biggest-hearted, incredible, amazing friends I've been blessed with! I have so many more and I feel SO grateful for you!!! (wink-wink!)

2 comments:

Callie said...

Mel, you are SO super sweet!! I know I speak for all of us when I say how blessed we are to have YOU as such an amazing and talented friend as well!! :)

Jensen Family said...

Sounds like you have great friends! On another note, how is the tri training going? I know you can do it and I am super proud of you for taking on the challenge! About the one post...it looks fine on my page and I even changed the font, so you will have to tell me if it still looks weird! Love and miss you!