Thursday, October 22, 2009

the WIGGLES!

For Tom and Taylor's birthday, I got us tickets to see the Wiggles in concert. We went to the matinee on Wednesday July 22nd and it was so fun! Originally, we thought we wouldn't take Max because we didn't know how he'd do, but it ended up being a whole family affair and he and Taylor and US all loved it! It was really funny and music we're all familiar with and they kept it fairly short (like 70 minutes) so it was great! I just love these kind of memories!







2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

What a fun trip! My kids have never even seen the Wiggles, but I think they would like it seeing how they love music and dancing! I have to tell you that we didn't end up going to Vegas! I couldn't really find anyone to go with me and then we all ended up getting sick on after the other! I was thinking I wasn't going to get sick, but today I started to feel it coming on! Maybe it was a good thing that things worked out the way they did! I would have hated to have sick kids if you came all the way out here! Love you~

Suzanne said...

How very fun! What a super cute family!