Sunday, December 27, 2009

3rd trimester!!!

Well, it says on fitpregnancy.com that I'm finally in my third trimester of this pregnancy and I couldn't be happier about it!!! This pregnancy has been a longer and harder one for me (well, probably Tom too! ;-). But, we have just about three more months now! (Which actually still feels like a LONG way to go! :) It's so fun to feel the baby move around (like crazy!) and we're so excited to find out if he/she is a boy or girl! Sometimes I think it's a girl because I have been so moody and emotional (you know the typical girl wackiness) and I barely have to shave my legs...but, because I think it's going to be a girl, then I think it's going to be a boy...does that make sense? If I think the baby will be one or the other, it'll be the opposite of what I think....yep, pretty much we have no clue what the baby is and it's so fun to get to be surprised! Taylor is excited too...she always comes up and says, "awe, what a cute baby!" and rubs my belly! Speaking of what Taylor says, she's so funny! Lately, she's been dressing up as Mary and when we 'accidentally' call her Taylor when she's dressed up, she corrects us and says, "You have to say Mary"! She catches it perfectly every time (she also dresses up as Cinderella and we have to call her Cinderella then). She also asked me the other day and has asked Tom a few times since, "How many times do I have to tell you?!". Ahhh, parenthood is getting back at us! ;-) Max just started saying 'Cinderella' yesterday in his own little blabbery way and it is SO stinkin' cute!

Well, those of you who live far away, be glad you are far away right now...hurricane Mel (terminology borrowed from our friends Rachele and Dan) is in season! Three more months to go! ;-)

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I cannot believe that you are so far along! I am will be 3 months on Tuesday and it just doesn't seem fair that you are going to be done in 3 more months! I feel ya on the emotional state of pregnancy! This one has been really different for me too! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and I will hopefully talk to you soon! Oh, Ty tells me the same things, "If I have to tell you one more time...." so much fun!

Sista Peep said...

Hey! Mel, don't know if you remember me but it's Lisa Slaton from OSU! Remember we were roomies for a semester. I sent you a friend invite on Facebook but didn't know if you would know who it was! Glad that everything is going well! Love your family!

Megan Sorenson said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting. When are you due? We're due the end of April, that's so cool that you don't find out, everyone thinks I'm crazy for doing it that way to. O.k, so with the boys, I barely had to shave, so now I think this one is a boy b/c I don't have to shave that often, have I got it mixed?