Friday, December 4, 2009

The first half of November...

November was a really great month...the only problem with it is that it seemed to last two days long! Where did it go!?! This whole year has actually flown by...I guess that's why it's important to make each day count! I got to go see Wicked with a couple girlfriends. It was super fun and such an amazing show! If you ever get a chance to see it, go see it! You'll be so glad you did! Art museum date: I found $50 gift certificates on sale for $10 to this fancy-shmancy restaurant at the art museum downtown. The food was so pretty....I love that! and the dressing on my salad (a roasted bell pepper vinaigrette) was incredible. There was a live jazz band playing (love that too).

One of Tom's volunteers gave us tickets to see the Air Force vs. Army game. It was a beautiful day and so much fun...I think that's one of the most fun things to do on a fall Saturday afternoon is to go to a college football game.


a bunch of Tom's coworkers (and one other spouse)....


We got this scarf at the dollar store for Taylor. Cute, eh?
Max in downward dog....

1 comments:

bmz said...

so, you call those things downward dogs. in my family we call those "who's pregnant"? Seriously. Whenever the baby starts doing that it means someone in the family is pregnant...so...if it's not you, i'd start asking around!