Sunday, May 9, 2010

April 12th-25th




My photographer friend Sarah attempted to take pictures of Cambria on two separate occasions and both times she was wide awake, so the last time she left her white sheet on our couch so I could get some shots of her once she fell asleep. I thought they turned out pretty sweet. She's just two weeks old in these.







this was the big booger Tom pulled out of her nose and as boys tend to get a kick out of things like this, he had to take a picture of it! ;-)

Celebrating Tom's birthday:funny thing about the picture above...Taylor is wearing a "pee pee tee pee" instead of her actual party hat...they are shaped the same! We had these out just in case Cambria was a boy and she's been wearing them as hats since! ;-)

and here she has it on her party hat!

3 comments:

Steph and Dave said...

Mel,

I didn't get a chance to see her at church so I am glad I found you on Megans Blog, She is beautiful. You have such a cute family!

-Steph-

Steph and Dave said...

Mel,
I didn't get a chance to see her at church yesterday so i am glad I found you on Megans blog, She is beautiful!! You have the cutest family.
-steph-

Suzanne said...

So cute! I love the one with Taylor's big eyes when she's holding Cambria and sitting by Max! The ones you took of her sleeping are so precious!