Monday, May 10, 2010

last week of April...

Tom's mom came to visit during the last week of April. We had lots of fun with her! This is where I teach Pilates...I took Cambria there to meet some of the amazing women I get to have in my class. They're so super sweet! I also got to go back to teaching last week...I love it so much!

watching Alice in Wonderland...



My friend made this beautiful quilt for Cambria! The time has gone by so fast and she is growing so quickly. I'm trying so hard to take the time this time to just sit and cuddle with her. I so love having her in our family and home...she's such a sweet baby girl!



Max in his monster hat at the park...

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful little baby! In the 'one month' pics, I think her profile looks a lot like Taylor!