Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is what happens when you're bad at blogging...

grinding wheat...Max is very good at covering his ears.

reading and playing....Mother's Day 2010



cuddling in mom and dad's bed.

after Taylor's first dance recital.

with her baby ballerinas class. I love her class and teacher. It's perfect (and laid back) for their young age group. I'll try to get a video or two posted of her dance.





my favorite past time for the last 11 weeks and 1 day....cuddling with my Cambri! ahh! pure bliss!

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

she is too precious and oh so cute! I love the picture of Max covering his ears...my boys do the same thing when I make smoothies! Taylor is too cute in her dance costume...you are going to have to keep her home when she gets older...all the boys will be after her! Then there is you who looks so vibrant and just really good! I am so glad that you are doing so good and have such terrific kids and of course husband too! love you!