Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Special Visitors!

In the middle of January, my best friend Wendy from OSU (and baby Tenley) came to visit. She flew in on her 30th birthday so we had to do a lot of celebrating the weekend she was here. I had so much fun with her and her sweet baby girl Tenley! We decided that we need to start having these girls' weekends/trips more regularly! We also decided to start saving money so we can go visit her sister in France in a couple of years.



I think it's great that we have three potential setups between our kids: Taylor and Ty, Max and Tenley (pictured above--he he!) or Tag and Cambria! The only thing is that Wendy and I both married men with the last name of Jensen; so that might make it a little interesting... ;-)


I love ya Wendy! So glad you visited and so grateful for your friendship! :-)


1 comments:

Bruce Higginbotham said...

I do check your blog regularly, and it is nice to see new pictures and stories. Though I look at the old ones when there aren't any new ones. I love to see the grandchildren growing up. They remind me of you when you were young and I appreciate the memories.