Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sunday July 15th 2007: Opening Presents!!!

Checking out her new toys.
Tayor's cool phonics radio from Uncle Dale, Aunt Nancy and cousin Clara (our really good friends from back in Utah) Thanks guys! It is so neat!
She loved opening her presents... it's so fun when they get more alert and aware of things.
This was a gift from her grandparents in Utah. They sent her some really fun books and the bunny puppet pictured above. Her other grandparents sent her a couple dresses and a monkey puppet toy too! How did they all know Taylor loves puppets?

1 comments:

kristin said...

Woo-hoo!! Happy Birthday Taylor! I can't believe she is 1 already...time has flown by. :)

I just got off the phone with someone (I'm at work) who was looking for a cute trailer that they could have pets in. I had to dig your cell phone number out, but I gave it to her- hope she calls! I told her it is a dang cute trailer and she would be smart to buy it. Let me know how it goes!

(we sold ours last night, it was a whirlwind deal...they came, saw it, and offered us $$--all in about 30 minutes. What a relief--now if we can just get yours sold too!)