Sunday, July 22, 2007

Taylor's birthday cake...

" Yum, Yum! This cake stuff is pretty good!"


"O.K! I think I'm done now!" I was actually glad that she didn't want to eat very much of it, but she seemed to have fun playing with it and trying it.





"Here Mom! You try it!" (I think she actually just wanted her fingers to be clean!) That's our dainty girl!
See! Now she tries to get Maddie to clean her fingers and Maddie did a much better job than I did! And, I think she enjoyed it much better too!
getting ready to eat some cake!!! Taylor is going to have more sugar today then she's ever had!
If you haven't realized, these pictures are way out of order! Sorry!
Our little family....and Taylor's lone #1 candle!
giving it a try...we let her go all at it, but she was still pretty lady like.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so cute!! I love first birthdays when they just get to go at the cake. We let both our kids do that and it is so much fun!! Taylor is addorable(I wouldn't expect anything else) in her little birthday hat.