Saturday, January 5, 2008

To catch you up...

Once again these pics are very out of order....oh well! These are pictures before, during and after Christmas. This is me holding the rag quilt I made for our baby boy at my parents. I started it on Christmas and finished it the next day which is record timing compared to the one I made for Taylor (I think it took about 6 weeks or so!) I am not a sewer so I really like making these little rag quilts b/c they're so soft and cozy and it doesn't require any difficult sewing. Just lots of straight lines. Taylor and her friend (at their house). They look so cute sitting in these chairs. This was last Sunday evening. We went over there to check on Maddie (our dog) and have dinner.
This is at the park near my parents on Christmas day. The first few days in Arkansas were beautiful...then it got cold and rainy...

Tom and Taylor at the park...
Christmas evening. Taylor got this apron (and a chef's hat and oven mits from her Grandparents) and these shoes happen to be her aunt's.
While making the quilt. We tried it out on Taylor! :-)


26 weeks pregnant. This was the week before Christmas. Some friends of ours that live in our apt. complex came over and watched a movie right after we put Taylor to bed so Tom and I could go out on a date...It was the best!
Back at my parents on Christmas Eve...this is Taylor and her 5 year old cousin Sophia whom Taylor absolutely adored!
Christmas morning...Taylor eating fruit snacks from her stocking.
Christmas morning. Taylor got a big kit full of toy cleaning supplies.
Taylor loved sitting in this window. She did it everyday we were at my parents'

This video was taken the same night before Christmas that Tom and I were going on a date. Taylor has a very standard bedtime of 7:00 p.m. and is 99% of the time very ready for bed then, but this was about 5 minutes to 7:00 p.m.! She chose this of all nights to be totally wired! Our friends were coming over in about 20-25 minutes and amazingly, she went to bed really easy and they didn't hear a peep from her all evening! (If you haven't already you'll want to pause the music before playing the video...then you'll be able to hear Taylor screaming all the more better! :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Taylor still likes her stroller and Tom is wonderful on his piano you got him.
You look so cute with your belly sticking out. And it sounds like you jhad a wonderful Christmas in OK. Glad to hear you were safe and missed the really big storm.

Jensen Family said...

Taylor reminded me just of Ty in that video. He does the exact same thing with his stroller. So much fun. I didn't know Tom could play the piano so well...that must be nice to have in your home. Well, you are looking so good! I was sad to miss you during Christmas, but hopefully we will be able to catch up eventually! Cute quilt...have fun with the whole boy thing...I love it!