Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a pregnancy update...

Well, I will be 31 weeks tomorrow and am getting huge as you can see (especially in my mu-mu shirt)! The doctor is going to induce me a little early to hopefully prevent some complications and ensure that she'll be there so Tom and I have been trying to decide between having the baby on Mar. 17 or Mar. 20...which would you choose? You would think I would be all for going earlier but I'm feeling pretty decent with the pregnancy and am so nervous about delivery and having another baby that a big part of me wants those 3 extra days to try to get ready. Although maybe by that point I'll just want to get it all over with. It just seems so soon... 7 1/2 weeks or 8 weeks away. Yikes!

5 comments:

EmWJ said...

But St. Patrick's Day would be so cool!

Dirk and Trish said...

Depends on how much time Tom gets off. If you wait until the 20th, he'd only need to take 2 days off and then have a weekend to help out. St. Patrick's day might be good too. I'm no help at all! Trish

Anonymous said...

I would go with the 17th because Easter is on the 23rd and I would want to make sure I was home to be with Big sis and felt more like doing the Easter thing! Just my opinion. You look great by the way. If you think you are huge, next tiome I see you I will show you the pictures of me!! Keep us posted.

Marion Jensen said...

Neither. Go for March 21. Then not only do you have a 3-21 birthday, (get it? 3-2-1!), but you also have a baby born on the vernal equinox!

Jensen Family said...

I can't believe that you will be having your baby so soon! Time has really flown by! You look great! I can't say when to go in, but I know when I got induced, I didn't sleep well the night before, so maybe go in earlier and you won't worry over it so much!