Friday, February 1, 2008

IOL

Well, we went ahead and scheduled our "Induction of Labor" for March 17th!!! Yikes! I feel like it'll be here before we know it and there's a lot of things I want to have done by then. I think it was Misti telling me that Easter was the next Sunday that helped me make up my mind and also my dad may be able to come with my mom the weekend before and then go back home to work early the next week. (My mom will stay for a couple of weeks-which we LOVE! It was so nice when she stayed with us when we had Taylor). Anyway, they are going to do an ultrasound at my next appointment in two weeks to make sure the baby is doing okay and will be plenty big enough and everything. So, if that goes well and unless I for some bizarre reason go into labor earlier we'll be having our little boy on St. Patrick's Day! Oh yeah, we are supposed to arrive at the hospital at 5:30 a.m.!!!

2 comments:

kristin said...

Did you know that you are so lucky--you can watch the first episode of the new Bachelor while you are in the hospital!!! It starts on March 17. :D

Jensen Family said...

I cannot believe that you will be having your little baby boy in just a little over a month! That is crazy, but oh so exciting!