Sunday, February 17, 2008

Uncle Tom's Cabin...

I just wanted to pay tribute to Harriet Beacher Stowe and pass along a great recommendation. I just got finished reading this book a couple weeks ago and it's been on my mind a lot since. I kept mentioning small parts of the book here and there to Tom as I was reading it but when I finished it I told him it was one of THE best books I have ever read. Anyway, maybe many of you have read it b/c it's a classic and probably grew up hearing about it, but I finally checked it out at the library and started reading it and I am so glad I did! If you want to read a very moving, touching, impactful story to read then you should read this book. I am very sure you'll be glad you do! If you've already read it then I would love to hear what you thougt...

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I will check it out soon...I've always heard about it but I've never read it... I'll let you know