Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching up a little...

Boy, it's so hard to find much spare time to put up posts! So, here are some pictures from the last few weeks...

Taylor nursing her puppy! ;-) She's so funny and such a good mommy! She even occasionally pumps too! I haven't caught any good pictures of her doing that yet though...








Taylor helping in the kitchen.




Max getting a dog bath...yuck! Our kids don't seem to mind though!




















Max during his first official meal of rice cereal...


















2 comments:

Callie said...

So cute!! My girls use to nurse their dollies all the time too...Tom thought it was kind of weird, but I thought it was so sweet! Max is getting so big. It's kind of sad I am getting to know your family through your blog - since I'm always hiding in Primary!:)

Christensen Family said...

Wow! They are getting big. I love the nursing pics!!! It is amazing what they pick up from us isn't it?