Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Then...

Last Saturday (Sept. 27th) was our five year anniversary...it's been a very wonderful five years. I married my best friend and life with him is complete. Well, him and our little ones. I know most of you weren't at our wedding so here are some pics from that day.





We had a really nice anniversary...it started out being sort of stressful. Tom had to work, but the kids and I got to go with him. He had an openhouse for the new Scout headquarters here. But, the evening turned out to be very nice thanks to Tom. He cooked us a nice steak dinner. Our kids double dated with us through dinner...then we put them to bed and thankfully they stayed there ;-) and we had a dance in our living room. If you haven't done that with your loved one, I'd recommend it!

7 comments:

Callie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love seeing people's wedding pics. So cute. I can also relate to the kids sharing the celebration part...:)

bmz said...

Hey! I was totally there! so much fun. It seems like forever ago. Remember how we had a sleep-over the night before in your new place!

Christensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! It goes by so fast doesn't it?!?! Beautiful wedding pictures.

Tawsha said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you posted all theses pictures - you're the cutest little southern belle I always pictured you'd be. =) I LOVE the family pics too. Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I can't believe you have been married that long. It seems like just yesterday that you were on your mission. Your family is so cute! Thanks for posting a comment, I always ask Wendy about you also!

Jensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make a perfect couple! I loved all the family pictures...I can't wait for our family to get some done! The kids are getting so big and sooo stinkin cute! Ty loved his picture from Taylor and wanted to wear the shirt right away! Thank you so much...it was very thoughtful! Wish we were closer!

Jensen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.