Friday, November 6, 2009

I love Children's Place...espcially the outlet!

I'm a softie for cute kids' clothes, but only when they are super affordable...my greatest preference are those one in a few amazing garage sales where the clothes are adorable and in perfect condition for 50 cents to a dollar...I also very much enjoy going to the outlet mall a few towns away. I don't go that often, but if the weather's good...it is always fun adventure for the kids and I. I don't really think outlet malls are all that great but this one has a Children's Place outlet and 90% of the times I've visited, they have racks of clothes for as low as 99 cents and I always get 15% off coupons...anyway, I love it! Oh, and the quality is great!!! Gotta love durable kids' clothes! Here's Taylor and Max modeling some of our latest finds:this one of her dancing is one of my favorites! So Taylor!


0 comments: