Friday, November 30, 2007

By the way....

Well, I know most of you already know this....but we are pregnant. Tom and I are pretty big secret keepers and we've kept this quiet for quite a while b/c we thought it would be fun to tell his family when we saw them at Thanksgiving. It was fun and nice to be able to tell most people in person. Anyway, we went to the doctor two days before leaving for Utah (November 15th) for the big ultrasound and found out that my due date would be changed to March 27th (10 whole days sooner!! I'll take it!) so I'm 23 weeks and we found out we are having a BOY! We are excited although I was totally hoping for another girl...I even picked out a name for her...Cambria. But, it will be so much fun to have a little boy and girl. I hope he is just like his Dad! He may very well be named after Tom (Thomas Maxwell) ...but we'll wait until later to name him for sure.

Here is a video of us telling the last brother/sister in law about being pregnant and having a boy. We'd been around them for a few hours by this time, but b/c Taylor was sick we didn't get a chance to tell them until later in the evening. We were trying to do it in a sly way by me showing my other sister in laws green and teal flannel I had picked out to make a blanket for him. They totally didn't get it at first, but finally caught on. I was being pretty quiet at the time b/c this was when Taylor was feeling sick...you can see her cuddling on my lap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great. Congrats. Boys are the best, except when your little girl wants to cuddle with you.

Anonymous said...

It will be so fun for you to have one of each. Boys can be a little crazy (in my experience), but so much fun!! Too bad Taylor was sick, glad she is feeling better now.

Maria said...

Hey! Congratulations! Hey - e-mail me! tuansprincess@yahoo.com