Friday, November 30, 2007

I've been tagged again!

My friend Wendy tagged me, but I'm not going to follow the rules exactly b/c it seems like almost all the people I blog with have already been tagged at least twice...but if I do tag you at the end of this list 6 things about yourself....

So about me:

1) I love to read about health and nutrition and lately have loved reading the YOU books by Dr. Oz and Dr. Morohmat (sp?). They are really good and really interesting reads so check them out!

2) I've met President Clinton at the White House (in 1998) and heard/saw President Bush speak in person in Springfield, MO in the fall of 1999 while he was campaigning.

3) I spent two summers living and working at the Missouri State Fair- the second summer I was a superintendent for the FFA building. I also spent a semester interning for radio station reporting the farm news.

4) I've been on a fair share of strange/awkward/bad dates. Two of the worst were once in high school I went out on a date with this big guy named Tyson...we drove to Springfield, Missouri to Christmas shop and he cut off this guy with his family in a minivan. The guy got mad at Tyson and was pulling up next to him (on an exit ramp) making faces and saying stuff to him. Tyson didn't like that so he pulled out a pistol from under his seat and started waving it at the guy!!! I was in the passenger seat in between Tyson and the guy in the minivan yelling at Tyson to put his stupid, illegal, concealed gun away. That was the only date with that guy...

5) The next bad date was right after my mission with a guy that I was interested in dating (I'll refer to him as B). He invited me to an OSU basketball game and said we would be meeting up with some other friends at the game. Well, right before leaving for the game we met up with his ex girlfriend (whom I was good friends with and who still had strong feelings for B). I was totally perplexed by this and during the game was placed in between this girl and B...my date (or should I say "our" date). After the game we went out to eat with two other couples (yes, his ex girlfriend was still with us riding in the car with us--he opened the door for both of us) and at the restaurant to other two couples sat in a booth and then this girl and I sat in one side of a booth adjacent from them and directly across from B. He paid for both of our meals and I never wanted to go out with this guy again but I also thought it was ironic that I was Mormon going on a date with a guy out with two girls at the same time!!! Never again!!!

6) I drink tons of ice water and wake up craving it and I love to eat Kellog's raisin bran and I even like it soggy.

Okay, there you go...now I tag Kristen, Mar, and Nancy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what is B's name?

Good stories!

Jensen Family said...

okay...i don't remember the B guy...I want a name!