Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ughhh!

I did a stupid thing yesterday and I ate breakfast as usual and then...I ate frosting! and drank some milk...and ate more frosting!...drank water and then ended the day with piece of cake!!! ughhh!!! I know...it was NOT the smartest thing!

I am feeling yucky too! I have a headache and everytime I see the lone piece of cake and cupcake we have left over from yesterday I feel like throwing up! So, I'm going to do it again...NO SUGAR for 2 weeks. No sugar, lots of fruits and vegtables, whole grains, exercise and no eating out. I'm starting officially tomorrow but I'm definately preparing myself today b/c sugar sounds like the last thing I want to eat. I am looking forward to feeling better!

To good health!

3 comments:

Coty said...

you are so cute. i love how you always end with a positive ring to everything. it warms my heart to read your posts. i love it when people are willing to step outside their comfort level (in reference to the afore mentioned "spider" post) and try something new. you're just great. good luck on the sugar-ban ;)

Sarah Rockwood said...

I kinda don't blame you, that frosting was good!

Jarad said...

Jarad and Amanda and I have decided to give it a try and go without sugar. I am only willing to commit to one week. I am kinda of fond of my sugar! --Rochelle