Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the maternity pics...

36 weeks: I felt so apprehensive about taking these pics and being so pregnant; but I love my freind Sarah! She made me feel comfortable, had lots of creative ideas and I thought she did so great! Thanks Sarah! You're amazing and such a great friend!!!







If you click on the picture, it should show you a larger version and you can see the baby's little profile in the ultrasound pic...try not to look very close at the big, bare belly behind it though! ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures and you look GREAT!!!!

The Winkel Family said...

Mel, you look so beautiful! What a tiny prego belly. I love all these pictures of you! Only a week left. Yikes!! Take care.

The Farrers said...

Oh my stars, what a GORGEOUS momma!! Can't wait for your new addition!!

Christopher R Jensen said...

Mel, those are some precious photos and very tastefully done. You look fabulous! What a lucky baby! Take care and best of luck.

Colleen

Coty said...

You look AMAZING!
I love all of these pics, good luck with the delivery!

ablincoln said...

Oh man- you look so amazing!...even really pregnant. I wish I didn't feel soooo abnormal looking. You kids are sooo precious, those were great pictures!! How sweet.

FAUDIN FAMILY said...

You are such a HOT mama! I love your hair like that.