Monday, March 15, 2010

A Princess Gathering...

At the end of February, Taylor and I threw a little princess party for her and some of her friends. I like parties, so I think she's following in my example and had been talking about being so excited for her birthday party (which isn't until July) so we thought it'd be fun to have a fun little party for her and her friends before the baby comes along. they were all SO cute! It was so fun to watch them all be so excited and get dolled up and treated extra special! they made fun little princess hats...modeling their cute hats...

they played 'pin the kiss on the frog' ;-) thankfully, I recently had been to a bridal shower where we had to pin the flower on the dress so it gave me this idea and it was so cute and funny!
Taylor twirling her friend Robyn...

even little Sydney did it!
dancing to the Wiggles.
I love this picture of my wonderful photographer friend Sarah...she's Sydney and Robyn's mom. Her pictures were so much better than mine, so maybe I'll post some when I get them from her. they all got to blow out a candle on their cookie cupcakes.


their treat bags...containing a princess pen, a candy necklace, a fruit leather (my trademark treat ;-) and bubbles...


Prince Maxwell!

2 comments:

Jarad said...

How fun!

Dirk and Trish said...

So adorable! L would have had such a good time. She's already picked a theme for her next party-10 1/2 mos. away!