Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the kiddos...

My super talented photographer friend Sarah took these a couple of weeks ago. I thought she did such an amazing job! I am so appreciative! I wanted to get some "2 year old" pics of Max and some pics of the kids together since they've been this little pair of "best friends" for the last two years. Sarah did such a great job of capturing their little personalities!













I love these pics of the two of them together! They definitely have their moments where they scream at eachother and Taylor has done a fabulous job teaching Max how to hit! But, they also are so sweet with eachother; Taylor is such a sweet, protective big sister and I just love when we're riding in the car and they're sitting behind me just talking and laughing and singing together. I feel like such a blessed mom!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, how cute! I love to see Max, and he looks so big! It's like we don't even know him! :( I have to agree, you are a blessed mom. And they are very blessed kids to have you!
Love you, Mel!

Callie said...

They turned out SOOO super cute - great job Sarah! And great job mom for making such cute kids :) Don't you just love the relationship between siblings? Best of friends or worst of enemies...Hayden learned how to hit from the girls as well. Hate that, also the "S" word....he says stupid all the time, and I hate it! (What "S" word were you thinking)? ;)

mom said...

Tom and Mel and Taylor and Max, you all look so cute. But who is the guy with the beard?
dad

Jensen Family said...

The kids look so cute and your friend does a great job on the pictures! you look so good and I love your hair. I know you already had the baby, but you look so great and not that big! is max potty trained? I need to get going on Tag, I am just not ready yet. he loves to take off his diaper, so I think he is ready! can't wait to see pics. of the new baby girl! love you and hope you are both doing great!