Monday, March 15, 2010

everyday life lately...

When I make the kiddos cheese crackers, Taylor insists they eat at her little table...one of those days where clothes were on the back burner!



before heading off to church


this picture (above) makes Tom and I laugh and laugh!
for some reason these pictures turned sideways and upside down when I uploaded them...oh well!

Max has hit the posing stage...he says "cheese!" and then says, "can I see?" after each picture...a few hours ago he put on about 10 different mardi gras necklaces and had me take about 25 pictures of him wearing them! He's a funny boy!

bedtime...
Max has a huge fascination for trucks! (note the pajamas...his favorite!) This is a soft, firetruck easter basket we saw at Hobby Lobby and it's actually one of his birthday presents (his birthday is this week) but he got to play with it for a couple of days before we hid it in our closet while he was sleeping. I'm excited to give it back to him...he loves it!
Tom got in some trouble for crawling into the crib (I'm afraid he'll brake it! ;-) but the kids thought it was fun and we got some cute pics in the process.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

The picture of Taylor eating crackers at her pink table with no clothes on cracks me up! Her legs are crossed so lady like! I bet you are just laughing all the time at those 2 cuties!

Jensen Family said...

I just love how Taylor is eating with no clothes on! So cute! I too would have yelled at my hubby for getting in the crib, but it does make for some cute pictures! how are you doing...are you feeling like you are going to have this baby soon? i am anxious to hear how things go and what you will have! love you!