Friday, December 19, 2008

10 and a half year Reunion...Go Wildcats!

Nikki, Angie and my kiddos...

Well, it's taken me a while to get these up...but I knew my dad especially would be excited to see them. On our drive home from my parents in Little Rock (for Thanksgiving) we took a detour and drove through one of my most favorite states....Missouri. We stopped in Springfield for one of the most fun, exciting dinners I've had in a long time. This year marked ten years since I graduated high school but our class didn't have a formal reunion, so my friends Rachelle and Nikki and I decided to try to contact as many people as we could between the 3 of us (well, it was pretty much Nikki who's stayed in touch with almost everyone).


Anyway, I graduated from a class of 33!!! Yep, that's it--from Greenfield H.S. in the booming town of Greenfield, Missouri. High school days have so many fond memories. Well, there were 8 of us who managed to get our families together and meet in Springfield for dinner and I'm so glad we did. It was SO great getting to see these fantastic old friends of mine. Here's a few snapshots from the evening... a few of the husbands...

Rachelle and myself...


me and Max, Jen (Nathan's wife), and Jenny.

Nathan, still acting his usual class clownish self...we also were good buddies in our early college days in Springfield...there's Nikki too holding Max. She's hopefully had her baby by now! :-)



and here we all our...25.25% of our class 10 and a half years after graduating!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

That's so awesome, Mel! I'm impressed that you were able to get together!