Thursday, December 4, 2008

Girls LATE night out!

I finally finished the 4th book in the Twilight series the week before the movie came out. They're not my favorite books...entertaining yes, but I had lots of qualms about them. I did think the author did a great job piecing together a fantastic story and the fourth book was my favorite...but I'm glad to have them read and behind me...

But, obviously I couldn't have read them without going to watch the movie, so thankfully two of my friends Sarah and Callie wanted to watch it too and we thought it would be so fun to see it at Midnight...I was a little worried I might fall asleep (since I had mono years ago I have a really hard time staying awake during movies esp. late at night). I did fall asleep when Tom and I went and watched the midnight showing of Harry Potter a few years back!). Anyway, we had a lot of fun sitting and waiting for the movie to start with all the HS girls. I really enjoyed the movie too! There were some really funny parts! I don't know if they were all supposed to be funny...but I loved them. (like when Edward ran really fast and when Bella walked into the Science classroom!) I'm excited to watch it with Tom b/c I think he'll get a big kick out of it too.

1 comments:

Sarah Rockwood said...

i had a great time. I need a copy of this one:)