Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving travels...


cute kiddos!




We left at 5:30 in the morning on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. The kids did pretty well and eleven hours later we pulled into one of my best girlfriend's Wendy's parents home (she was visiting from her home in Nevada). We got to have dinner with her and her family and spend a couple hours with her. It was so great to see her! We were room mates at OSU and had so much fun together. I just love her so much. The bottom pics are of her little boy Ty and Taylor. They are only about 2 1/2 months apart and then we also have baby boys who are only 2 months apart.
We left her parents house that evening and drove the rest of the way to Stillwater, OK--I love that town! (it's the friendliest town! I lived there for 2 years while attending OSU) We stayed in a cheap motel (40.71! gotta love those bed bugs! ;-) Then the next morning I went to OSU's student wellness center for an all day long Yoga and Pilates instructor training. It was so great! I learned lots of great new stuff. The presenter was so fun. She reminded me of a 40 year old Britney Spears! She was a stunning 40 year old! Tom had a ball with the kids all day! ;-) After the training we took off for my parents home in Little Rock.
To be continued...

2 comments:

ablincoln said...

Man, your road trip was much longer than mine...What do I have to complain about? I'm excited to see the new "moves" you learned at your pilates conference. By the way I think it's so funny that almost every song on your playlist is totally what I was planning to put on mine. Might I congratulate you on your great taste in music :)

Tawsha said...

You little travelers! Looks like tons of fun! We will be coming for Christmas. We'll get there right before and stay for about a week. If we make it to Springs, we'd love to catch up! =0)