Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Denver Botanic Gardens

So, I'm still catching up...but here's few pics from the Denver Botanic Gardens last month. I loved it here and b/c of construction and the fact it was January, we were only able to see the main building! Even still, it was incredible. I'm a flower/plant person so I was fascinated by it all and can't wait to go back when we can see even more...







my little bro. Daniel...he's a goofy face making genius!
So, for you Coloradoans (or if you ever want to visit) here's a list of upcoming FREE days at the Denver Botanic Gardens: March 16, July 20, August 20, and September 19th.
There's also the location called Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield (in Littleton). They have upcoming FREE days on March 6, April 3, May 1, June 5 and August 7th.

0 comments: