Monday, February 23, 2009

still catching up with pictures!

sweet Maddie in the middle! She's one great nanny!

Taylor said, "Here Maddie, do you want to talk to Grandma?"


This was Max after getting treated to a berry smoothie...it sort of looks like he got a big kiss from a lipstick wearing lady!

the kids after smoothie eating...
well, if you lean your right ear to your right shoulder then maybe you can see this one better! ;-)Not sure why it uploaded sideways...oh well!


This was at Taylor's little friend's birthday party. It was a "snowflake princess" theme. It was super cute and Taylor had a ball dressing up and playing with her friends.
Max got a hat too!
I think Max looks so cute in this picture!

Well, and this one!

Yep, this one too!
Yep, I just can't help myself...he's just my little cute sweetheart!

awe! I love those chunky little legs!

this was Taylor trying out the apron we made for her friend's birthday... Tom and I playing late night "boy" games (Heroscape) with my little brother Daniel. I was tired!
Daniel....like I said, he's a face making genius! I have about 10 more pics like this! Want a fun evening? Hire Dan to hang out with ya! He's definately a fun guy!

Tom's making a goofy face this time. He had been around Dan too long! ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are just so cute. I loved the pictures from the part of Taylor in her girlie gear. I also loved that apron you made. So cute!!