Monday, February 23, 2009

Thursday, February 12th 2009

It was an exciting day! We got a package from Grandma H., roses from Daddy, and valentines from cousins! Here are some cute pics and videos from the day... the kids were in the crib together laughing and cuddling as their dad was playing with them...you can see the last video. It melts my heart to see them play and laugh together! I love it so much!


the above picture is my favorite! Max looks at Taylor with googly eyes all the time and Taylor is "usually" such a sweet big sister to him! Ahhh...I love my kiddos!


Taylor opening valentines from her cousins in Arizona!

Tom sent me these roses for Valentines Day....they were 2 days early b/c it was 10 bucks cheaper that way ;-) But, by Saturday they had opened up beautifully! Tom is so sweet to know that I'd prefer these colorful roses to typical red roses! I just LOVE flowers...especially from him.
OKAY! Here are the 7 or 8 minutes or so of pure entertainment! Actually, these I pretty much uploaded for the kids' Grrrreat Grandma from Georgia! Make sure to press the pause icon on the pink music box Grandma. and thanks for the package Grandma! We love you!









0 comments: