Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day Twenty!!!

Whew! I'm almost done with this 21 days detox! It's been great and very worthwhile and I plan on incorporating the discipline into everyday life. The exercising has been great. I've been running regularly and can definately tell I am getting better (just a wee bit faster :-) and when I come home in the morning from running I feel so invigorated for the rest of the day. I LOVE it and need the energy being a mom. I also came home from my pilates class this week feeling so excited and grateful that I get to teach it. In just 5 weeks my class seems to be just doing better every week and I have the nicest ladies and 1 guy that come and are getting better and better themselves each week. I'm also going to start teaching Pilates and Yoga to ladies and (at least one older gentleman that I know of) from church starting Monday mornings at 7 a.m.!

2 comments:

In Good Company said...

wow, you're amazing!!!!!!!!!! you must feel like you're on this natural high. What a good feeling.

FAUDIN FAMILY said...

Way to go! You definitely have lots of willpower! I didn't know you were an instructor for pilates and yoga. Your little family is so cute.