Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day Two...

It's day two of the 21 day detox...whew! It's going pretty good, although yesterday was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I went to the grocery store right BEFORE dinner (always go grocery shopping AFTER you've eaten! That's great advice I heard once. :-) Anyway, I felt like I was craving EVERYTHING!!! Thankfully, I didn't give in and came home and we had spaghetti for dinner with whole wheat pasta and lots of veggies. Then we had a delicious fruit smoothie for desert! It was all so good. Funny thing is, I've tried whole wheat pasta before and I didn't like it so I have just said "I'll eat whole wheat bread and bread items, but keep buying my usual white angel hair pasta." Anyway, trying it again was a good thing because I really liked it this time. There is also this kind called Barilla-Plus that has added fiber and omega-3s and it's really good too. Probably pretty processed...but good.

I also found that I really like Braeburn apples. Well, to those of you doing this with me I hope it's going well! I hope you don't hate me for it! :-) To good health!

0 comments: