Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yeah for these people!

These are the people doing the detox with me:

COTY- this is my friend from Stillwater. I finally fixed her link so it's her actual blog now :-)
LACEY- my sister in law
ELEANOR-mother in law
TAMMY-sister in law
COLLEEN-sister in law
ELLEN (for a week while she's visiting us...this is Tom's little sister)
TAWSHA-my friend from the mission

Wahoo! Go ladies! Good luck! You can do it!


If anyone else wants to do it...feel free! You can start whenever you want (you can even do it for 7 days if you want....you choose you're own guidelines for it) read the post below if you have no idea what I'm talking about....

BTW, yeah for everyone else too! I love you all and appreciate your support.

4 comments:

Coty said...

hey, my updates will be on the side of my page as a page element...just so you know:)

Marion Jensen said...

I think it is great what you are doing. John and I are inspired by your examples, and will be doing our own special cleanse, starting with a Mississippi Mud Pie.

http://www.hostessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/uploaded_images/mississippi_mudcake.jpg

We'll likely have to eat several of those to get the full benefits of hte cleanse.

Good luck!

In Good Company said...

Mel, I was so thrilled to find your blog from another sisters blog. the funny thing about finding your blog is two weeks ago I went off sugar for a week and than went to my in-laws and everything fell apart. So maybe this was inspiration to find you at this time. I've been trying to go off sugar in hopes it will clear my psoriasis (a skin condition). My friend went off sugar and her psoriasis cleared up. It comes to show our bodies are being hurt by all the sugar humans eat these days. Sugar is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's our reward for ever church activity, family events, it's crazy. We might not be able to change our society, but we can change our habits and hopefully influence those around us for the better like you have.

Anyway, I think I'm going to join you. I just have to figure it out. Good job for getting to day 2!

In Good Company said...

By the way if you can't remember I'm sister Petersen from your mission