Friday, June 13, 2008

Max's blessing weekend...

We blessed Max in church on Sunday, June 1, 2008. It was a beautiful, great day. Actually, it was beautiful and great all weekend. Tom's parents and my dad came for the weekend so we decided to be tourists (there are so many fun, amazing things to do and see here!) and we went spent the whole day on Saturday visiting really cool places. So, here are some pics from that weekend and there are some slideshow videos at the bottom if you want to see even more pictures. Our little family
us with Tom's parents
us with my dad
And here is our sweet little guy...he's so sweet and fun to be around. My Grandma gave us his blessing outfit. I loved it. It was so cute and perfect for a warm first day of June.
His smile melts my heart!


Royal Gorge Railway Canon City, CO

We actually rode this at the end of our day out...it was breathtaking and so much fun! We loved it! It goes right alongside the Arkansas river and we saw tons of rafters so I've decided next summer (I won't be nursing anymore) that we're going rafting...let us know if you want to join us!







Ghosttown Museum

This place was a lot more interesting and cooler than I thought it was going to be. It was so neat to see so many things from that time period and they were so well preserved.



Cave of the Winds

This was our first stop that morning. It was great! It's amazing to realize there can be such big caves in those mountains we see everyday.









cave pictures.... ghost town....

royal gorge railway

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Max looks like such a happy little guy! I can't wait to bless Tag and wish it didn't have to be on a Fast Sunday! I am jealous of all the fun things that are around you...I would love to go rafting...it is AWESOME! Great job on your healthy eating...I really need to start. I think I can start exercising now, but I'll have to go slow and work my way up. You are my motivator...keep up the great work...you look so good!