Sunday, June 15, 2008

Seven Falls...

We went to Seven Falls the Monday after Max's blessing after Tom got off work. Thankfully, we had a coupons to get in for much cheaper b/c I didn't think it was worth the 9 bucks per adult charge. It was still neat to see though and we had fun. The stairs were a great workout! I had always thought there would be seven waterfalls, but it's actually this huge waterfall that has seven breaks in it....you can see the stairs going along side the waterfall. My father in law counted and said it was 217 steps (If I remember right). It felt like a thousand! :-)
sweet Max taking a snooze...

okay these signs were pretty funny...here's a close up:
this is the furthest one. It says 'City Drinking Water No Wading' Now check out the one below and see if it seems a little interesting.
YIKES!
This was on the hike at the top...it was very pretty.
And here is little Miss Taylor who walks like this when she insists on not holding hands with you.

2 comments:

Dirk and Trish said...

They have those same 2 signs at Helen Hunt falls. I was a little concerned seeing them together also! Maybe that's why I always filter my water?? :) One of these days we'll join you for a hike. Trish

Christensen Family said...

That looked so gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this past little while. Fun to have family up for the blessing. Cute pics!