Thursday, June 19, 2008

detox update...day eleven!!

Wahoo! The 21 day sugar detox is pretty much exactly half way over! Still going good although I should say I haven't done everything perfectly like eat 10 whole servings of fruits and vegtables. I've probably done that only twice, but I've come close most days and that's better than usual for me. I also ate raisen bran for breakfast the other morning which I felt a bit guilty about b/c of the sugar coated raisens in it...so no more of that for me! I also don't think I've gotten 8 hours of sleep everynight which is something I really need so I have still got to work at that.

The great thing is I feel so good and energetic! I love it! I can definately tell a difference in my energy levels. I also feel fuller throughout the day b/c I've been eating more protein for breakfast (like cottage cheese) and all the fruits and vegtables and whole grains have so much fiber....oh, speaking of fiber (brace yourself!) I realized today how much more regular I am! It's great! (sorry dad for being so explicit! :-) Another, thing I've noticed that's better is that I'm sleeping better at night. I used to have to take sleep aid pills to help me sleep most nights (I have anxiety problems). Anyway, I haven't been taking them at all during this and I'm able to fall asleep and stay asleep really easily. It's been very nice! Anybody else feel like joining in? You can do it with me for the last week (starting Monday) or 10 days (starting tomorrow) and see how much better you feel too!

0 comments: